A downloadable eBook that teaches you how to create a backup system that will keep your photos safe.
We Discovered A Way To Keep Our Photos Safe, Without Doing Much Work At All.
It starts off with a simple file organization system that we’ll show you. Basically, you separate your original photo files from everything else. This helps you find things quicker, and also makes backing up the important stuff straightforward. Organizing your files this way will save you so much time in the long run.
Then you’ll add in different types of backups. This is the key. No one type of backup alone will keep your files safe!
In Backup or Die we’ll teach you about mirrored backups, which make an exact backup copy of your data. These are the main type of backup and will form the core of your strategy.
Then you’ll learn about the Time Traveler backup. Why such a cool name? Because it lets you go back in time to previous versions of your files! This magical system helps protect you from accidentally deleting the wrong file (it can happen to anyone!).
There are other types of backup, like RAID, Safety Backups, and Bootable Clones, and we’ll take you through the details of each one, teach you how they work, and explain how they help keep your photos safe.
You might be thinking that you could just use online internet backup systems to store your files, and be done with it. But we’ll talk about the reasons why this alone isn’t a good option, and why it might be more hassle than it’s worth.
Now, this all might sound like a good idea, but simply too much effort to actually do. Don’t panic! When you get Backup or Die, you’ll learn how you can use software to do most of the work for you!
- You’ll Learn The Basics To Help You Prepare, and Have Fun Doing It!
- Figure Out What Equipment Is Best For You, And Avoid Overpaying
- Receive The Mystical Backup Plans That Make Setup Easy
- Be Guided Through The Setup Process
- Learn The 5-Step Basic Backup Workflow To Keep Your Photos Safe
- And Learn Exactly What To Do When Things Go Wrong To Avoid Any Data Loss
Here’s everything you get:
- A 119 page downloadable PDF so you can start reading right away
- Written in everyday, easily understood language so you learn faster
- Created for both Mac and PC users, and for any level of photographer – everyone is welcome!
- Includes the Backup Plans that help you to actually create your own system
- It’s filled with simple illustrations that make seemingly complex ideas easy to understand
- Can be viewed on any computer, and your iPad for a super enjoyable learning experience
- The eBook has a unique internet browser-like navigation system built in that makes it easy to reference if you ever want to review
- BONUS: Also includes the 7 valuable worksheets that will help you to put all this new information into practice (A $30 value – Free!)
You’ll get all of that, in just one place. You’ll save countless hours figuring it out yourself, and actually enjoy the process!
Get 7 Worksheets To Help You Take Action, And Stay Organized (A $30 value – Free!)
When you purchase the eBook you’ll also get seven helpful worksheets that will guide you through each step of designing, setting up, and maintaning your own backup plan.
- Backup Plan Worksheet: This will walk you through the process of designing your own plan that perfectly suits your needs
- My Backup Plan Worksheet: Use this to easily map out how your personalized system will work
- Shopping List: Fill out all the details of the gear you need, so you can be confident you’re getting the right equipment
- Setup Checklist: Check off each step as you put together your system, so you’re never wondering “What now?”
- Maintenance Checklist: Use this handy checklist to make sure you take all the necessary steps to keep your system running smoothly.
- Backup Log: An easy and convenient way to keep track of your backups
- Basic Workflow: Print out this workflow guide and keep it handy so it’s easy to remember what to do to keep your photos safe
PLUS! We’ve gone through the worksheets and filled them out, to make it even easier for you to understand how to use them. So you’ll get that example PDF as an extra bonus!
About The Author – Lauren Lim
Lauren Lim is the author of Simple Wedding Photography and co-founder of Photography Concentrate. She has photographed weddings around the world, in places like India, Mexico, and the Caribbean. On her blog, she reaches more than 50,000 visitors every month. Lauren has also written 3 other popular photography guides.
60 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If for whatever reason you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, this product is backed up by a 60 day money-back guarantee. Simply send an email to the product’s author, with a note explaining why, and so long as it’s within 60 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
So here’s what you get, all you have to do is click on the button below…